Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Today I worked in my quilting studio and finished one of my good friend's Trip Around The World colorwash quilt - it turned out great - can't wait to deliver it!
Started another quilt for a customer - it is a wacky nine-patch design - I love all the different blocks and quilts I get to do - picking the right quilting pattern is so much fun, then more decisions on thread choices, etc. I love the process and usually the outcome is better than expected!
It was a nice spring day in Colorado, but then the wind came a'blowing and I decided to work inside. Couldn't find any plants yet in the stores - I guess its a bit too early.
My husband and I had our first ice cream cone, tho - it was yummy and made us yearn for summer. We saw alot of boats going to the reservoir which is 5 minutes away - can't wait to join them!

2 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Oh I was expecting to see pictures .... maybe next time.

Memory Maker Quilting said...

The quilt I am working on in the bottom picture is the Trip Around the World Colorwash quilt. The top picture on my blog is called Carpenters Star. Thanks for writiing!